The Fat Crust is a Neapolitan pizza company working with Portobello pubs, based in South London. We are opening an exciting new pizza kitchen in Streatham and looking for a full time Chef de Partie to work alongside our Senior Chef.
This role offers a mix of lunchtime and evening shifts. The site is ideal for a competent and independent junior chef looking to learn more about pizza and italian cooking.
As an ambitious and people-centric new business, trading since Jan 2022, we are looking to build our team with individuals who want to grow with us. In return for commitment and enthusiasm, we guarantee an enjoyable, sociable and supportive environment with boundless opportunity to provide a successful and rewarding career.
Salary: £11-£13 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Full time role (5 days a week, afternoons & evenings, latest finish 11pm)
- Additional hours available if preferred
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- 8 hour shifts
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Permanent contract
- Meal on shift
- Regular performance reviews and wage evaluations
- Continuous trainings, team buildings and career opportunities
- You will be supporting our head chef, learning the skills required to make perfect pizza, manage dough and produce small side plates.
- Maintaining our excellent standards of product quality and efficiency of work
- Responsible for stock management and maintaining our 5* health & safety record
- Responsible for pre-shift preparation and running evening services
- Working with our recipe, supporting the dough management process across the week
- Previous experience working with Neapolitan style pizza is preferred but not essential
- A desire to learn more about pizza is essential!
- Ability to work both with a team and independently as required
- English speaker to an intermediate level
- London based (essential). South London based (preferred)