As our new Supervisor you will be essentially running your own small business. Responsible for the sole management of our Beach Hut offering hot drinks, ice creams and food to go. Our beach hut is set on Brighton seafront, next to a large playground and sat to the side of our new venue The Seahorse. Your duties will include but are not restricted to stock management, cash handling and food handling. You would be running the hut yourself, so a comfort in lone working would be required.
- Barista trained
- High level of customer service
- Creativity and initiative
- Health and Safety aware
What we can offer you
- Great rate of pay
- Chance to make something your own
- Freedom to be creative with your space & offer
- Training and development
- 20% off drinks and 50% off of food in our Portobello sites
- A job with a lovely view for the summer
Min 1.5 years experience as a supervisor or manager in hospitality
Experience and understanding on P&Ls
If this sounds like the summer you would like to have – get in touch with us!
We look forward to hearing from you.
NB: this role is seasonal and will come to an end in September/October